Deadline to complete Step 1 of the application process: 12:00pm on 04 November 2021
As a Team Manager a big part of your job will be to help us set up and manage some of the new teams we need to establish. These teams are really important, as they will be involved in delivering new benefits starting soon.
What does the job involve?
This job can be varied. You may be leading and developing a team of Client Advisors to deliver new benefits, or providing day to day operational support to all staff.
· We will need you to support, motivate and develop your team - creating a strong team environment where everyone plays their part.
· You will lead your team by example every day. We need you to be adaptable, energetic and enthusiastic and able to deliver the best customer service.
· You are responsible for quality assurance, performance, attendance management, diversity and fairness at work, assisting your team with any questions or concerns they may have.
· Our People Strategy is really important – you’ll support it by carrying out monthly conversations and appraisals with colleagues.
· You will encourage your team to be confident to bring ideas and improvements to the table.
· We need to deal with enquiries sensitively, appropriately and consistently. You’re a role model who will demonstrate this every day.
· This job won’t stand still. You’ll need to manage future changes to policy and processes with your team efficiently.
· You will work with colleagues to continuously improve the service we provide to the people of Scotland. We are a new organisation – in this job you can help us shape our future service.
Successful candidates will be appointed to posts across the organisation that have similar duties and responsibilities. Posts will be offered in order of merit, in alignment with our resource requirements.
You are required to show how you meet the below Essential Criteria at the Application Form stage:
1. Please tell us about a time where you were able to show your experience of leading, developing and motivating others to deliver outcomes. Tell us what you did and how you went about it.
2. Good communication is vital in what we do here day to day. Please tell us about a time where you were able to demonstrate the ability to build, develop and maintain good working relationships and provide excellent service.
If invited to the interview stage, you will be tested on the following competencies from the Skills for Success matrix:
Communications and engagement
More information on the application process can be found below.
We are also hosting Virtual Candidate Workshops to provide further information on the job role and how to make the best application.
If you are interested in attending a workshop, please book your place here.
If you experience any difficulties accessing our website or completing the online application form, please contact us by phone on 0330 041 7478 or by email at email@example.com.